Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Cyberark Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) in the last few weeks:
- 1/10/2018 – Cyberark Software was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Cyber security solution provider, CyberArk recently reported splendid results for Q3 and raised guidance for full year. The company’s fabulous Q3 results, along with an overwhelming future outlook, indicate that its ongoing investment in sales and marketing strategies are paying off. Furthermore, it should be noted that, in 2Q17, the company had reported the slowest revenue growth rate of 14% since its listing in Sep 2014. Prior to that, it was around 25%. Therefore, its Q3 actual growth rate, along with Q4 projection of around 18% suggests a revival, which makes us optimistic about its long-term revenue prospects. Going ahead, CyberArk’s strategy of growing through acquisitions is encouraging. Additionally, investments in product suite and go-to-market sales strategies are the other positives for the company. Notably, the stock has underperformed the industry to which it belongs to in the last one year.”
- 12/31/2017 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/27/2017 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 12/18/2017 – Cyberark Software is now covered by analysts at Monness Crespi & Hardt. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 12/15/2017 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/5/2017 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Cyberark Software Ltd (CYBR) traded up $0.08 during trading on Thursday, hitting $42.63. The company had a trading volume of 449,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 695,914. The firm has a market capitalization of $1,500.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 67.67, a P/E/G ratio of 2.92 and a beta of 2.58. Cyberark Software Ltd has a one year low of $39.34 and a one year high of $55.65.
CyberArk Software Ltd is an Israel-based provider of information technology (IT) security solutions that protects organizations from cyber-attacks. The Company’s software solutions are focused on protecting privileged accounts, which have become a critical target in the lifecycle of cyber-attacks. The Company’s Privileged Account Security Solution consists of various products, such as Shares Technology Platform, Enterprise Password Vault, SSH Key Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Application Identity Manager, CyberArk-Conjur, Endpoint Privilege Manager and On-Demand Privileges Manager.
Receive News & Ratings for Cyberark Software Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cyberark Software Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.