Press coverage about LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) has trended positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn earned a daily sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the social networking company an impact score of 44.7545753833562 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Conventus To Host a Live Webinar, Risk Adjustment Billing Audit Presented by Conventus and Frier Levitt, for NJ Physicians and Practice Administrators (prweb.com)
- Visit Oakland Presents Oakland Restaurant Week, January 11-21 2018 (prweb.com)
- Morgan Pressel, LPGA Icons, and St. Andrews Boca Raton Raise over $7.5 Million for Breast Cancer Research after 11 Successful Years (prweb.com)
- LiveWall Helps Applied Imaging Bring Their Corporate Values to Life (prweb.com)
- Civil/Environmental Engineering Firm Marks Its 26th Year by Becoming 100% Employee Owned (prweb.com)
Shares of LinkedIn (LNKD) remained flat at $$195.96 during midday trading on Thursday. LinkedIn has a 1-year low of $98.25 and a 1-year high of $239.48. The stock has a market cap of $26,650.00, a PE ratio of -158.03 and a beta of 1.58. The company has a current ratio of 3.26, a quick ratio of 3.26 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24.
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.