F.N.B. (NYSE: FNB) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/9/2018 – F.N.B. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – F.N.B. was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “FNB Corporation is a diversified financial services company serving banking, trust, consumer finance and insurance customers through community banking affiliates and other subsidiaries with offices in Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Tennessee. “
- 12/31/2017 – F.N.B. was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – F.N.B. had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $16.50 price target on the stock.
- 12/19/2017 – F.N.B. was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “FNB Corporation is a diversified financial services company serving banking, trust, consumer finance and insurance customers through community banking affiliates and other subsidiaries with offices in Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Tennessee. “
- 12/13/2017 – F.N.B. is now covered by analysts at Stephens. They set an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
F.N.B. Corp (NYSE FNB) opened at $14.26 on Thursday. F.N.B. Corp has a 1 year low of $12.02 and a 1 year high of $16.33. The company has a market cap of $4,560.00, a PE ratio of 18.28, a P/E/G ratio of 1.36 and a beta of 0.96. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15, a quick ratio of 0.82 and a current ratio of 0.82.
F.N.B. (NYSE:FNB) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, October 19th. The bank reported $0.24 EPS for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.24. F.N.B. had a net margin of 19.95% and a return on equity of 6.81%. The business had revenue of $291.38 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $299.47 million. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.24 earnings per share. analysts anticipate that F.N.B. Corp will post 0.92 EPS for the current year.
In other F.N.B. news, insider Robert M. Moorehead purchased 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 3rd. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $13.46 per share, with a total value of $67,300.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 25,312 shares in the company, valued at $340,699.52. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, Director Frank C. Mencini purchased 2,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 8th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $12.93 per share, for a total transaction of $25,860.00. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Over the last ninety days, insiders have purchased 8,500 shares of company stock worth $113,350. 1.21% of the stock is owned by insiders.
F.N.B. Corporation is a financial holding company. The Company operates through four segments: Community Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Consumer Finance. Its Community Banking segment consists of First National Bank of Pennsylvania (FNBPA), which offers services, including commercial and individual demand, savings and time deposit accounts and commercial, mortgage and individual installment loans.
What are top analysts saying about FNB Corp? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for FNB Corp and related companies.