A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Heritage Financial (NASDAQ: HFWA):
- 1/9/2018 – Heritage Financial had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Heritage Financial was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/29/2017 – Heritage Financial was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – Heritage Financial had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/16/2017 – Heritage Financial was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/12/2017 – Heritage Financial was upgraded by analysts at FIG Partners from a “market-perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 12/7/2017 – Heritage Financial was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Heritage Financial Corp (HFWA) traded up $0.15 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $31.05. The company had a trading volume of 91,400 shares, compared to its average volume of 117,671. Heritage Financial Corp has a 52-week low of $22.50 and a 52-week high of $33.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27, a current ratio of 0.85 and a quick ratio of 0.85. The company has a market cap of $929.30, a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.34, a P/E/G ratio of 1.85 and a beta of 0.47.
Heritage Financial (NASDAQ:HFWA) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, October 26th. The financial services provider reported $0.35 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.35. The firm had revenue of $43.39 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $42.85 million. Heritage Financial had a return on equity of 8.42% and a net margin of 23.48%. equities research analysts anticipate that Heritage Financial Corp will post 1.42 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Heritage Financial Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company is engaged in the business of planning, directing and coordinating the business activities of its bank subsidiary, Heritage Bank (the Bank). The Bank’s lending activities focus on commercial business lending. The Bank also originates consumer loans, real estate construction and land development loans, and one- to four-family residential loans.
Receive News & Ratings for Heritage Financial Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heritage Financial Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.