OneMain (NYSE: OMF) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/11/2018 – OneMain had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – OneMain was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “OneMain Holdings Inc. is a consumer financial services holding company. The Company’s operating segments consists of Consumer and Insurance, Acquisitions and Servicing and Real Estate. OneMain Holdings Inc., formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. is based in Evansville, United States. “
- 1/4/2018 – OneMain was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/4/2018 – OneMain was upgraded by analysts at Compass Point from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/13/2017 – OneMain had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
OneMain Holdings Inc (NYSE OMF) opened at $33.52 on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of $4,580.00, a PE ratio of 26.60, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.64 and a beta of 2.72. OneMain Holdings Inc has a one year low of $21.56 and a one year high of $35.11.
OneMain (NYSE:OMF) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 1st. The financial services provider reported $0.91 EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.05 by ($0.14). The company had revenue of $808.00 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $800.50 million. OneMain had a return on equity of 14.15% and a net margin of 4.85%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 4.9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.90 EPS. research analysts forecast that OneMain Holdings Inc will post 3.52 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
OneMain Holdings, Inc is a financial services holding company. The Company is a consumer finance company, which is engaged in providing personal loan products; credit and non-credit insurance, and service loans owned by it and service or subservice loans owned by third-parties. The Company’s segments include Consumer and Insurance; Acquisitions and Servicing; Real Estate, and Other.
What are top analysts saying about OneMain Holdings Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for OneMain Holdings Inc and related companies.