A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of First Busey (NASDAQ: BUSE) recently:
- 1/11/2018 – First Busey was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/9/2018 – First Busey had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/1/2018 – First Busey was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “First Busey Corporation is a financial holding company located in Urbana, Illinois. First Busey is engaged primarily in commercial, retail and correspondent banking and provides trust services, insurance services, and travel services. “
- 12/30/2017 – First Busey was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/7/2017 – First Busey was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
First Busey Co. (NASDAQ BUSE) traded up $0.73 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $31.74. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 393,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 238,886. The company has a current ratio of 0.93, a quick ratio of 0.90 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27. The company has a market capitalization of $1,540.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.88, a PEG ratio of 2.42 and a beta of 0.99. First Busey Co. has a 52-week low of $27.33 and a 52-week high of $32.88.
In other First Busey news, Director George Barr sold 1,665 shares of First Busey stock in a transaction dated Friday, October 27th. The stock was sold at an average price of $32.25, for a total transaction of $53,696.25. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 64,088 shares in the company, valued at $2,066,838. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Insiders own 9.60% of the company’s stock.
First Busey Corporation (First Busey) is a financial holding company. The Company offers a range of financial services through its banking and non-banking subsidiaries. The Company operates through three segments: Banking, Remittance Processing and Wealth Management. The Banking segment provides a range of banking services to individual and corporate customers through its branch network in downstate Illinois, St.
Receive News & Ratings for First Busey Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Busey Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.