Cerus (NASDAQ: CERS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/8/2018 – Cerus was given a new $5.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Cerus was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/5/2018 – Cerus had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “CERS announced preliminary 4Q17 product revenue of $16.2MM, ahead of FactSet consensus ($13.8MM), and our estimate ($13.2MM). Shares are up 8% in early trading.””
- 1/4/2018 – Cerus was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Cerus was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Cerus Corporation is developing medical products based on a platform technology that prevents nucleic acid replication. The company’s initial application of this technology is the development of systems to inactivate viruses, bacteria and other pathogens in blood components used for transfusion. The company is also focusing research and development efforts on other potential health care applications for this platform technology, including pathogen inactivation of source plasma used for fractionation, improving the outcomes of stem cell transplantation. “
- 12/29/2017 – Cerus was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 12/12/2017 – Cerus was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/8/2017 – Cerus had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BTIG Research.
- 12/1/2017 – Cerus had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Cerus Co. (CERS) opened at $4.37 on Friday. Cerus Co. has a fifty-two week low of $1.93 and a fifty-two week high of $4.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 3.71 and a quick ratio of 3.11. The stock has a market cap of $498.56, a P/E ratio of -7.41 and a beta of 1.93.
Cerus (NASDAQ:CERS) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, November 2nd. The biotechnology company reported ($0.12) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.15) by $0.03. Cerus had a negative net margin of 159.35% and a negative return on equity of 142.18%. The company had revenue of $10.80 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $11.95 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted ($0.14) earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 5.9% on a year-over-year basis. analysts expect that Cerus Co. will post -0.57 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Cerus Corporation is a biomedical products company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing the INTERCEPT Blood System for blood safety. The Company operates through blood safety segment. The Company’s INTERCEPT Blood System is based on its technology for controlling biological replication, and is designed to reduce blood-borne pathogens in donated blood components intended for transfusion.
Receive News & Ratings for Cerus Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cerus Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.