A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) recently:
- 1/11/2018 – Novavax was given a new $10.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – Novavax had its price target raised by analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services to $2.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/10/2018 – Novavax had its price target lowered by analysts at S&P Equity Research from $1.81 to $1.35.
- 1/5/2018 – Novavax was given a new $2.25 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/30/2017 – Novavax was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/19/2017 – Novavax was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $1.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/18/2017 – Novavax had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $2.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “The NanoFlu vaccine top-line data release we previewed as a potentially important catalyst before YE17 is now expected to occur in February 2018.””
- 12/2/2017 – Novavax was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/16/2017 – Novavax was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “NOVAVAX INC is a specialty biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development and commercialization of proprietary products focused on women’s health and infectious diseases. Their technology platforms involve the use of proprietary, microscopic, organized, non-phospholipid structures as vehicles for the delivery of a wide variety of drugs and other therapeutic products, including certain hormones, anti-bacterial and anti-viral products and vaccine adjuvants. “
Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) opened at $1.98 on Friday. Novavax, Inc. has a one year low of $0.73 and a one year high of $2.14. The company has a current ratio of 3.31, a quick ratio of 3.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -4.28. The company has a market cap of $620.96, a PE ratio of -2.91 and a beta of 2.03.
Novavax (NASDAQ:NVAX) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.15) EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.16) by $0.01. The company had revenue of $8.35 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $6.42 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned ($0.24) EPS. The company’s revenue was up 158.5% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts forecast that Novavax, Inc. will post -0.62 earnings per share for the current year.
Novavax, Inc is a clinical-stage vaccine company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of recombinant nanoparticle vaccines and adjuvants. The Company operates through developing recombinant vaccines segment. The Company, through its recombinant nanoparticle vaccine technology, produces vaccine candidates to respond to both known and newly emerging diseases.
Receive News & Ratings for Novavax Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Novavax Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.