Press coverage about A V Homes (NASDAQ:AVHI) has trended somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. A V Homes earned a coverage optimism score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the financial services provider an impact score of 46.8472264376549 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- A.M. Best Removes From Under Review and Downgrades Credit Ratings of Knights of Columbus (businesswire.com)
- Computer chip flaws: A brief guide on how Spectre, Meltdown work and what’s next (livemint.com)
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of ZEP-RE (PTA Reinsurance Company) (businesswire.com)
- Toyota chief: New Alabama plant is a ‘built-in-America success story’ (dallasnews.com)
- Senior Tax Court Judge Robert A. Wherry, Jr. Retires (natlawreview.com)
Shares of A V Homes (NASDAQ AVHI) opened at $18.75 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $419.92, a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.00 and a beta of 0.55. The company has a current ratio of 2.56, a quick ratio of 2.56 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.04. A V Homes has a 52-week low of $14.65 and a 52-week high of $20.50.
A V Homes Company Profile
AV Homes, Inc is a homebuilder engaged in the business of homebuilding and community development in Florida, Arizona and the Carolinas. The Company is also engaged in other real estate activities, such as the operation of amenities and the sale of land for third-party development. The Company’s segments include Florida, Arizona and the Carolinas.
Receive News & Ratings for A V Homes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for A V Homes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.