News headlines about Liberty Tax (NASDAQ:TAX) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Liberty Tax earned a news sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the business services provider an impact score of 44.5981278385046 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing Class Action on Behalf of Liberty Tax, Inc. Investors – TAX (finance.yahoo.com)
- IMPORTANT LIBERTY TAX, INC. INVESTOR REMINDER: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York on behalf of investors who suffered losses in Liberty Tax, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Notifies Investors of Class Action Lawsuit And Encourages Those Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Liberty Tax, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAX) To Contact Brower Piven Before The Lead Plaintiff Deadline (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Liberty Tax, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of February 13, 2018 – TAX (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pawar Law Group Announces a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Liberty Tax, Inc. – TAX (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Liberty Tax (NASDAQ TAX) traded up $0.35 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $11.70. 106,145 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 76,120. The company has a market cap of $148.39, a price-to-earnings ratio of 30.79 and a beta of 0.96. The company has a quick ratio of 3.07, a current ratio of 3.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36. Liberty Tax has a one year low of $9.90 and a one year high of $16.19.
Several research analysts have recently issued reports on TAX shares. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Liberty Tax from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday, November 8th. ValuEngine lowered shares of Liberty Tax from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Sunday, December 31st.
Liberty Tax Company Profile
Liberty Tax, Inc is the holding company for JTH Tax, Inc The Company is a provider of tax preparation services. The Company provides retail federal and state income tax preparation services and related tax settlement products in the United States and Canada. The Company’s tax preparation services and related tax settlement products are offered primarily through franchised locations.
What are top analysts saying about Liberty Tax? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Liberty Tax and related companies.