Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of CNH Industrial (NYSE: CNHI) in the last few weeks:
- 1/17/2018 – CNH Industrial is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “hold” rating and a $13.50 price target on the stock.
- 1/15/2018 – CNH Industrial had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $15.00 to $17.00.
- 1/8/2018 – CNH Industrial is now covered by analysts at UBS Group AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/4/2018 – CNH Industrial was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $12.81.
- 1/3/2018 – CNH Industrial had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Seaport Global Securities. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/12/2017 – CNH Industrial is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “overweight” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/1/2017 – CNH Industrial was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/29/2017 – CNH Industrial was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $13.75.
CNH Industrial NV (NYSE:CNHI) traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $14.71. 1,339,372 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,984,736. The company has a quick ratio of 4.18, a current ratio of 5.42 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.73. The stock has a market capitalization of $20,330.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 45.97 and a beta of 0.71. CNH Industrial NV has a 1-year low of $8.74 and a 1-year high of $15.02.
CNH Industrial (NYSE:CNHI) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, October 31st. The company reported $0.11 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.08 by $0.03. The business had revenue of $6.63 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $5.03 billion. CNH Industrial had a net margin of 1.66% and a return on equity of 14.63%. The firm’s revenue was up 15.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.05 earnings per share. equities research analysts predict that CNH Industrial NV will post 0.47 EPS for the current fiscal year.
CNH Industrial N.V. is a capital goods company. The Company is engaged in the design, production, marketing, sale and financing of agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles for firefighting, defense and other uses, as well as engines, transmissions and axles for vehicles and engines under marine and power generation applications.
Receive News & Ratings for CNH Industrial NV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CNH Industrial NV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.