Po.et (CURRENCY:POE) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. Po.et has a total market capitalization of $227.17 million and $33.57 million worth of Po.et was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Po.et token can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000926 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, OEX, EtherDelta and Binance. Over the last week, Po.et has traded 29.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00014207 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $137.84 or 0.01234560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004432 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00024235 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00009209 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.51 or 0.00371827 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00048942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.48 or 0.00129661 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002777 BTC.
Po.et Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Po.et is an Ethereum-based decentralized ledger built to track ownership and attribution for digital creative assets. It allows users to generate immutable and timestamped titles for creative works and register their assets to the Po.et network. Po.et also gives both publishers and content creators the tools to automate the licensing process without relying on any third parties, making the process cheaper and smple. POE is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token that represents a proportional share of the the fees and revenue generated from the commercial applications built on top of the Po.et protocol, including generating content licenses and processing license payments among others. “
Po.et Token Trading
Po.et can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OEX, EtherDelta, COSS, Kucoin and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Po.et directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Po.et must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Po.et using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Po.et Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Po.et and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.