Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. One Metal token can now be bought for about $4.94 or 0.00042577 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Tidex, EtherDelta and Huobi. Metal has a market capitalization of $95.30 million and $10.13 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Metal has traded down 15.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $140.89 or 0.01214840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022114 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00071291 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.47 or 0.00159289 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00050956 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $42.07 or 0.00362743 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Cryptopia, Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Huobi. It is not possible to purchase Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.