News stories about Ruckus Wireless (NYSE:RKUS) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ruckus Wireless earned a coverage optimism score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the technology company an impact score of 44.9031499368223 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Comparing Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) & Its Competitors (americanbankingnews.com)
- Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) & The Competition Critical Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
- Financial Comparison: Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) and The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Reviewing Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) and Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
- Reviewing Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) and The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
Ruckus Wireless (NYSE RKUS) opened at $12.87 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,180.00 and a price-to-earnings ratio of 257.40.
Ruckus Wireless, Inc is a supplier of advanced (Wi-Fi) solutions. The Company’s solutions, which it call Smart Wi-Fi, are used by service providers and enterprises to solve a range of network capacity, coverage and reliability challenges associated with wireless traffic demands. It operates through selling controllers and access points along with related software and services segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Ruckus Wireless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ruckus Wireless and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.