BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 21st. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001200 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia. BitBay has a total market cap of $141.96 million and approximately $5.07 million worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BitBay has traded down 28.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $43.57 or 0.00369973 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005065 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00012155 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00083130 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000979 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000076 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.