Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 11.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market capitalization of $176.36 million and approximately $208,992.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001535 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00011984 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $131.00 or 0.01139340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004049 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00024013 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00068705 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.49 or 0.00386960 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $14.09 or 0.00122551 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002495 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.