FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 17.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. One FunFair token can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00000881 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Radar Relay, HitBTC and Livecoin. FunFair has a market capitalization of $446.46 million and $15.43 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, FunFair has traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011965 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.20 or 0.01135810 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00023915 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.51 or 0.00065475 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008812 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $43.16 or 0.00376518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.89 or 0.00121151 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002518 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Bittrex, Upbit, Livecoin, Bitfinex, HitBTC, OKEx, Gate.io and Radar Relay. It is not currently possible to purchase FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.