Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. Monaco has a market capitalization of $176.14 million and approximately $18.52 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for $13.35 or 0.00114572 BTC on popular exchanges including EXX, Qryptos, HitBTC and Huobi. In the last week, Monaco has traded 20.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012054 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $133.22 or 0.01143480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00024041 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00069339 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.92 or 0.00385524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008608 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.27 or 0.00122499 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002480 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, BigONE, Qryptos, YoBit, Coinnest, Huobi, Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC, Upbit, EXX, Livecoin, Gate.io, EtherDelta, OKEx, Bit-Z and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.