Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 17.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. Particl has a total market capitalization of $244.01 million and approximately $396,537.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Particl coin can now be purchased for about $27.59 or 0.00245782 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Bit-Z. In the last seven days, Particl has traded 38.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004655 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00036511 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 52% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001068 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Particl Coin Trading
Particl can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase Particl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.