IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. IntenseCoin has a market capitalization of $11.74 million and approximately $24,267.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IntenseCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0345 or 0.00000318 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, IntenseCoin has traded down 20.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $314.83 or 0.02907370 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00039183 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00017255 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00056629 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010660 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003857 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.