AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 8th. In the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded 29.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. AudioCoin has a market capitalization of $5.11 million and approximately $3,567.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AudioCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.40 or 0.00518433 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007301 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00010265 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010415 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.29 or 0.00166454 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00015634 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to buy AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.