district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. district0x has a total market cap of $45.17 million and $4.99 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One district0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0753 or 0.00000932 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, EtherDelta, IDEX and Gate.io. During the last seven days, district0x has traded 25.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009258 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.02 or 0.01350090 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00051682 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.70 or 0.00429740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.40 or 0.00104086 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002630 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
district0x Token Trading
district0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, OKEx, Bittrex, Mercatox, Gate.io, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Liqui and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase district0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.