ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 8th. One ETHLend token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0841 or 0.00001020 BTC on exchanges including AEX, Binance, Gate.io and IDEX. ETHLend has a market capitalization of $87.70 million and $5.43 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ETHLend has traded down 24.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009197 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $110.25 or 0.01337150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004294 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021711 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00051542 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.56 or 0.00431303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00103191 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002577 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, AEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Bibox, HitBTC and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.