Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 8th. One Matchpool token can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00003602 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, HitBTC and Gatecoin. Matchpool has a total market capitalization of $22.44 million and $3.54 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Matchpool has traded down 18.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009180 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.48 or 0.01342100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004285 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021631 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012276 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00051587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.51 or 0.00415504 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00102749 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002593 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matchpool must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.