Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. During the last week, Modum has traded 24.8% lower against the US dollar. Modum has a total market capitalization of $55.42 million and approximately $775,007.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Modum token can currently be bought for about $3.03 or 0.00036994 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009240 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.54 or 0.01347770 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012334 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00051521 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.56 or 0.00433526 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.46 or 0.00103187 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002598 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Buying and Selling Modum
Modum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Mercatox, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.