PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 8th. In the last week, PinkCoin has traded down 21.1% against the U.S. dollar. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0250 or 0.00000317 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. PinkCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.54 million and approximately $58,895.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $586.45 or 0.07420270 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00025915 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00040023 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00022925 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001301 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.