ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 8th. Over the last week, ZCoin has traded down 18.9% against the US dollar. One ZCoin coin can now be bought for about $50.41 or 0.00597745 BTC on exchanges including AEX, Bittrex, TDAX and LiteBit.eu. ZCoin has a market cap of $204.69 million and $6.37 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,394.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $820.35 or 0.09727900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,210.78 or 0.14357600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.41 or 0.01736110 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.20 or 0.02872060 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00244382 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.10 or 0.01210730 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.44 or 0.00135612 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $401.18 or 0.04757210 BTC.
ZCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bitcoin Indonesia, Binance, BX Thailand, TDAX, AEX, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.