Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded up 9.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 9th. One Adzcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0674 or 0.00000762 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin. Adzcoin has a market cap of $2.93 million and approximately $5,031.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Adzcoin has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $659.28 or 0.07452700 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002868 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00026393 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00038179 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00024528 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004484 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014937 BTC.
Adzcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Adzcoin Coin Trading
Adzcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.