Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 14.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 9th. Bytom has a total market cap of $334.32 million and approximately $16.35 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bytom has traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar. One Bytom token can currently be bought for $0.34 or 0.00004055 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Huobi, OKEx and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $151.78 or 0.01816870 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006200 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00028158 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00043626 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002004 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034140 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Bytom Token Trading
Bytom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, Cryptopia, OKEx, Bibox, HitBTC, Huobi, BigONE, EXX, Gate.io, CoolCoin, OEX and Allcoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.