Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 9th. During the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 0.9% against the dollar. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for approximately $13.06 or 0.00152005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $34.48 million and $25,880.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $627.00 or 0.07300370 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00091976 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00034874 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.80 or 0.00929170 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00142092 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00071133 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00045585 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $110.76 or 0.01289600 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to buy Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.