Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded up 10% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. Over the last seven days, Everex has traded 12% lower against the dollar. One Everex token can now be bought for $1.96 or 0.00022522 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, BX Thailand and EtherDelta. Everex has a market cap of $32.27 million and approximately $4.48 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010627 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.75 or 0.01332920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004601 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012004 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00052481 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.55 or 0.00432384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00102127 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002611 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance, Mercatox, OKEx, BX Thailand, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.