IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 9th. IntenseCoin has a market cap of $4.34 million and $12,955.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, IntenseCoin has traded 35.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One IntenseCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0121 or 0.00000135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $266.60 or 0.02984460 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 43.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00040630 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 26% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00024242 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00034217 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012083 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001920 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase IntenseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.