Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 8.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. Over the last seven days, Monaco has traded down 16.4% against the US dollar. Monaco has a market capitalization of $98.22 million and $3.84 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for about $7.44 or 0.00088627 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Coinrail, Binance and BigONE.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.46 or 0.01362920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004653 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00022589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012265 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00052331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.01 or 0.00416863 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00103444 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002668 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EXX, Binance, YoBit, Livecoin, HitBTC, Gate.io, Coinrail, Bittrex, Upbit, OKEx, Liqui, Coinnest, Qryptos, EtherDelta, BigONE and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.