NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 9th. In the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001524 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX, CoinExchange and YoBit. NoLimitCoin has a total market capitalization of $26.59 million and approximately $27,708.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.55 or 0.00264761 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003774 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00038566 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000693 BTC.
NoLimitCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
Buying and Selling NoLimitCoin
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NoLimitCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.