Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 9th. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002782 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, Tidex and HitBTC. In the last week, Paragon has traded 23.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Paragon has a total market cap of $15.70 million and approximately $116,650.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.38 or 0.01358610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004613 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00053787 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00370710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00111756 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002653 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.