News articles about Walter Investment Management (NYSE:WAC) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Walter Investment Management earned a media sentiment score of 0.00 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the financial services provider an impact score of 44.8594080523038 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Walter Investment Management Corp. Successfully Completes Financial Restructuring (finance.yahoo.com)
- Walter Investment Management Corp. Announces Anticipated Date of Emergence From Chapter 11 Proceedings and Start of Trading in New Common Stock (finance.yahoo.com)
- Walter Investment Management Corp. (WAC) Forms $0.61 Double Bottom; Silgan Holdings (SLGN) Shorts Decreased … – Economistan (economistan.com)
- Investors are Unsure How to React (Brief Analysis) – Walter Investment Management Corp (NYSE: WAC) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Walter Investment Management (WAC) Announces Departure of Current President & CEO Anthony Renzi; Board to … – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
Walter Investment Management (NYSE:WAC) traded down $0.07 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $0.60. 641,696 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 389,064. Walter Investment Management has a 52 week low of $0.30 and a 52 week high of $4.25. The company has a quick ratio of 12.88, a current ratio of 12.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -57.71. The company has a market cap of $24.10, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.09 and a beta of 0.44.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This piece was first posted by Community Financial News and is the sole property of of Community Financial News. If you are reading this piece on another website, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international trademark and copyright law. The legal version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.com-unik.info/2018/02/09/somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-walter-investment-management-wac-stock-price.html.
About Walter Investment Management
Walter Investment Management Corp. is a diversified mortgage banking firm focused primarily on the servicing and origination of residential loans, including reverse loans. The Company operates through three segments: Servicing, Originations and Reverse Mortgage. The Servicing segment consists of operations that perform servicing for third-party credit owners of mortgage loans, as well as its own mortgage loan portfolio.
Receive News & Ratings for Walter Investment Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Walter Investment Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.