SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. During the last week, SunContract has traded 21.4% lower against the dollar. SunContract has a total market cap of $30.43 million and $8.58 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SunContract token can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010707 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $114.68 or 0.01340050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004585 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00022502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012071 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00052790 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.73 or 0.00429254 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00102685 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002647 BTC.
SunContract Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
Buying and Selling SunContract
SunContract can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase SunContract directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SunContract must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SunContract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.