Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 9th. One Verify token can now be purchased for $0.73 or 0.00008191 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and Token Store. During the last seven days, Verify has traded down 16.9% against the dollar. Verify has a total market cap of $8.85 million and $26,754.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 33.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011772 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $120.16 or 0.01345700 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004718 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00022736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 50.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011239 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00052703 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.05 or 0.00370177 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00110680 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002829 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verify using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.