Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA):
- 2/8/2018 – Zynga had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $3.80 to $4.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – Zynga was given a new $6.00 price target on by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/6/2018 – Zynga was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/31/2018 – Zynga was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 1/20/2018 – Zynga was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/13/2018 – Zynga was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Zynga Inc. is the world’s largest social game developer with users playing their games which include CityVille, FarmVille, FrontierVille, Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Zynga Poker, Cafe World, and Treasure Isle. Zynga Inc. games are available on a number of global platforms including Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo, the iPad, the iPhone and Android devices. They operate their games as live services, by which they mean that they continue to support and update games after launch and gather daily, metrics-based player feedback that enable them to continually enhance their games by adding new content and features. All of their games are free to play, and they generate revenue through the in-game sale of virtual goods and advertising. “
- 1/3/2018 – Zynga is now covered by analysts at Consumer Edge. They set an “overweight” rating and a $4.50 price target on the stock.
Shares of Zynga Inc (ZNGA) traded down $0.18 on Friday, reaching $3.31. The company had a trading volume of 35,409,317 shares, compared to its average volume of 15,664,530. The company has a market capitalization of $3,212.30, a P/E ratio of 110.37, a PEG ratio of 2.71 and a beta of 0.51. Zynga Inc has a 12 month low of $2.40 and a 12 month high of $4.34.
Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, February 7th. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.03 by ($0.02). Zynga had a return on equity of 1.68% and a net margin of 3.09%. The company had revenue of $233.30 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $218.64 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned ($0.04) earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 22.5% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts predict that Zynga Inc will post 0.06 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Zynga Inc is a provider of social game services. The Company develops, markets and operates social games as live services played on mobile platforms, such as iPhone Operating System (iOS) operating system and Android operating system and social networking sites, such as Facebook. The Company has developed a range of social games, including games in its Slots, Words With Friends, Zynga Poker and FarmVille franchises.
Receive News & Ratings for Zynga Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zynga Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.