Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 10th. During the last week, Augur has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar. Augur has a total market capitalization of $611.93 million and $6.81 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Augur token can now be purchased for $55.63 or 0.00643334 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, Qryptos, RippleFox and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013039 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004761 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.42 or 0.01311660 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00022369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011642 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00053845 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00331701 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00112180 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002767 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Exrates, Liqui, Qryptos, Upbit, Mr. Exchange, Kraken, Gate.io, Cobinhood, RippleFox, ChaoEX, Gatehub, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Abucoins, BX Thailand, Poloniex, BigONE, LiteBit.eu, Radar Relay, Gatecoin, IDEX and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.