Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 10th. Bancor has a market cap of $208.11 million and approximately $8.62 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bancor has traded down 15.8% against the US dollar. One Bancor token can currently be bought for $5.13 or 0.00061023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, Tidex and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.96 or 0.01297240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021975 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011969 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00051990 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 25.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.17 or 0.00311529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00110406 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002800 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, AEX, Liqui, Tidex, Binance, Bittrex, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.