Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 27.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. In the last seven days, Bismuth has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Bismuth has a market cap of $11.31 million and approximately $9,687.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for $1.49 or 0.00017500 BTC on major exchanges including Heat Wallet and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003269 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001822 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010399 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001356 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000410 BTC.
Bismuth Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.