BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for about $0.0719 or 0.00000850 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last seven days, BitBay has traded 20% lower against the US dollar. BitBay has a total market cap of $72.58 million and approximately $1.88 million worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.75 or 0.00351828 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003712 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 28.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00073016 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008500 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.