BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 10th. One BitConnect coin can currently be purchased for $2.35 or 0.00028101 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and BCC Exchange. BitConnect has a market capitalization of $21.70 million and approximately $158,711.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitConnect has traded down 64.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.77 or 0.01835300 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004119 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006162 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00028258 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00043900 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004365 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00034438 BTC.
BitConnect Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitfinex introduced trading on Chain Split Tokens (CST). The first such product of its kind, CSTs will allow Bitfinex customers to speculate on future fork events of the Bitcoin blockchain, specifically, the potential fork between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited. They have designated these CSTs as BCC (Bitcoin Core) and BCU (Bitcoin Unlimited). CSTs will trade as BTC and USD pairs, initially without margin and they will reevaluate that decision if there is sufficient liquidity. Users will be able to create CSTs by “splitting” a bitcoin through the Token Manager (located in the Order Type drop down menu of the sidebar order ticket). Once split, the BTC will be removed from their account for each BCC and BCU added. Through the same Token Manager, users will be able to reverse this process at anytime, trading in equal numbers of BCC and BCU to extract BTC. If no fork occurs by December 31, 2017, then BCU will expire worthless and BTC will be given in exchange for each BCC holder. If, however, there is a fork, specifically Bitcoin Unlimited, then, as soon as they list Bitcoin Unlimited, they will exchange BCU tokens for Bitcoin Unlimited tokens as well as retiring BCC tokens in favor of Bitcoin Core tokens. More detailed information can be found in the Chains Split Token Terms and Conditions. They are planning a few additional enhancements including a realtime display of total CSTs as well as segregated cold storage for the bitcoins that have been split, which we will periodically settle to and from their hot wallet. “
BitConnect Coin Trading
BitConnect can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Livecoin, BCC Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase BitConnect directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitConnect must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitConnect using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitConnect and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.