BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 10th. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004984 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. BLUE has a market capitalization of $15.61 million and $14,163.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BLUE has traded 21.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012554 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $109.62 or 0.01288670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011827 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00051259 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.06 or 0.00306301 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00108552 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002789 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.