Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. During the last week, Edgeless has traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar. Edgeless has a total market capitalization of $69.38 million and approximately $1.50 million worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Edgeless token can currently be bought for about $0.85 or 0.00010009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, CryptoDerivatives and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.60 or 0.01285320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021937 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011968 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00051692 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 26.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.06 or 0.00308478 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00107663 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002753 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui and CryptoDerivatives. It is not currently possible to purchase Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeless must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.