EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 10th. In the last week, EOS has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. EOS has a total market capitalization of $6.23 billion and $723.48 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS token can now be bought for about $9.44 or 0.00107944 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, OEX, CoolCoin and Exrates.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00049555 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 60.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003037 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003304 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016330 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 35.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002162 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. “
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, OEX, Mercatox, IDEX, Liqui, BigONE, ZB.COM, ChaoEX, OpenLedger DEX, Kucoin, Coinrail, Cobinhood, Bibox, BtcTrade.im, Exrates, Binance, Livecoin, OKEx, Bithumb, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, Kraken, Bitfinex, COSS, Gate.io, Huobi, HitBTC, YoBit, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.