Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 10th. Mercury has a market capitalization of $48.24 million and $31.88 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mercury token can currently be bought for approximately $0.48 or 0.00005739 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Mercury has traded down 0.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012407 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004740 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $107.56 or 0.01287060 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021946 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011969 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00051110 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 27% against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00320392 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00108527 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002825 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.