Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. One Nimiq token can now be bought for about $3.14 or 0.00037858 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Nimiq has traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Nimiq has a total market cap of $32.94 million and $202,175.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $153.13 or 0.01829030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006177 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00027581 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00043132 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004346 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00033678 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Netcoin (NET) is a proposed Scrypt type cryptocurrency with a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake system that affords eventual control of the monetary supply to users. Mining features a Super block every hour equal to 8 times the regular blocks. Netcoin v1.2.0 features the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Nimiq
Nimiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nimiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.