Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 10th. In the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.78 or 0.00009221 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, TDAX, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. Power Ledger has a total market cap of $281.99 million and approximately $35.74 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $109.46 or 0.01302200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022163 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00052609 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00335000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00111332 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002810 BTC.
About Power Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, TDAX, Binance, Gate.io, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.